More than two years after the release of Oxymoron, ScHoolboy Q has finally released his fourth full length album, Blank Face, out right now via Top Dawg Entertainment.
The news was immediately preceded by a Black Hippy remix of recent single THat Part, replacing Kanye West‘s guest verse with spots from Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul and Jay Rock.
The seventeen track album is available for purchase here via iTunes, and you can stream it below via Spotify.
This is just one of hopefully many amazing releases from Top Dawg Entertainment this year. We’ve already had the outstanding untitled, unmastered from Kendrick Lamar, with an album from Isaiah Rashad, an EP from SZA, an presumably a release from new signee Lance Skiiiwalker expected to be out later in 2016.
Blank Face Tracklist
2. Lord Have Mercy
3. THat Part (feat. Kanye West)
4. Groovy Tony / Eddie Kane (feat. Jadakiss)
5. Kno Ya Wrong (feat. Lance Skiiiwalker)
6. Ride Out (feat. Vince Staples)
7. Whateva U Want (feat. Candice Pillay)
8. By Any Means
9. Dope Dealer (feat. E-40)
10. John Muir
11. Big Body (feat. Tha Dogg Pound)
12. Neva Change (feat. SZA)
13. Str8 Ballin
14. Black Thoughts
15. Blank Face (feat. Anderson .Paak)
16. Overtime (feat. Miguel & Justine Skye)
17. Tookie Knows II (feat. Traffic & TF)
Image: Top Dawg Entertainment