Electronic producer Drew Carmody A.K.A L D R U, A.K.A the non-Yahtzel half of the collaborative dance production Carmada, has announced his very own headlining Australian tour, his first since 2013. In preparation for his soon-to-be released single Keeping Score, Carmody will embark on an extensive Aus tour beginning in Brisbane before traveling all across the country and finishing in Wollongong.
Released by Future Classic, L D R U’s first hit The Tropics gave audiences a taste of Carmody’s eclectic and boogie-inducing stylings, before his 2014 epic Give it All certified L D R U as an artist to watch.
In conjunction with the tour, Carmody is offering a free download of new track Pop That (instrumental) via Soundcloud. Already announced for December’s Electronic Music Conference (EMC) in Sydney, the producer from the northern beaches is making a name for himself domestically and abroad, being endorsed by Skrillex (who signed Carmada to his label OWSLA) amongst others. With Keeping Score slated for a September 25th release fans will want to get in early to share the groovy, sweaty, dance-floor for what promises to be a lively and fun show!
The Keeping Score tour is presented by Audiopaxx, Kosher, MTV Dance & Vot.
- Fri, Sep 18: Oh Hello, Brisbane
- Sun, Sep 20: Sundae Fundaze @ Clarendon Hotel, Newcastle
- Thurs, Sep 24: The Helm @ Wharf Tavern, Sunshine Coast
- Sun, Oct 2: Cats @ Rocket, Adelaide
- Sun, Oct 4: Courtyard @ Ivy, Sydney
- Wed, Oct 7: DK Pool Club @ Oxford Hotel, Bathurst
- Fri, Oct 9: Woodport Inn, Central Coast
- Fri, Oct 16: Academy, Canberra
- Sat, Oct 17: Flinders Social, Townsville
- Wed, Oct 21: Sosueme @ Beach Rd, Bondi
- Sat, Oct 24: Welcome to the Valley, Perth
- Thu, Oct 29: Mona Vale Hotel, Mona Vale
- Fri, Oct 30: Access @ Waves, Wollongong