Sydney’s own Ned East, aka. Kilter, has announced he’s releasing a new remix album called Reshades just in time for Christmas. The release date is set for December 19th and comes after a hugely successful year of touring for Kilter, with killer performances at festivals like Splendour In The Grass and Listen Out. The album will feature never before released remixes for Duke Dumont, Odesza, The Kite String Tangle and more, as well as collaborations with other big names like, Mø feat. Diplo, Rüfüs, Andy Bull and Snakadaktal.
Kilter also announced upcoming tour dates not too far ahead, which will see him playing at Falls Festival in Lorne, Victoria and Field Day in Sydney on New Year’s Day. For further dates see below.
Considering the insanely cool tunes Kilter has already released this year like Coward featuring Ngaiire and They Say featuring Tkay Maidza, we’re expecting Reshades to dominate the airwaves this summer. Have a listen to the minimix below to get a little taste of what’s to come in in what will surely be an even bigger year than the last.
1. ODESZA – All We Need feat. Shy Girls (Kilter Remix)
2. Disciples – Poison Arrow (Kilter Remix)
3. Duke Dumont – I Got U feat Jax Jones (Kilter Remix)
4. The Kite String Tangle – Stone Cold feat. Tiana Khasi (Kilter Remix)
5. Kilter – They Say (LWKY Remix)
6. Mø – X*X 88 feat Diplo (Kilter Remix)
7. Kilter – Coward feat. Ngaiire (Akouo Remix)
8. Andy Bull – Talk Too Much (Kilter Remix)
9. Shapeshifter – Shadow Boxer (Kilter Remix)
10. Ben Pearce – What I Might Do (Kilter Remix)
11. RÜFÜS – Tonight (Kilter Remix)
12. Snakadaktal – Fall Underneath (Kilter Remix)
13. Kilter – Alive Again feat Citizen Kay (salute Remix)
14. Kilter – Hold Me feat. YOUTH (Paces Remix)
15. Matt Miller x Kilter – Gravel Pit
Fri, Dec 19 2014: The Garden, Wollongong
Sat, Dec 20 2014: Wonderland, Supreme Court Gardens Perth
Tues, Dec 30 2014: Falls Festival, Lorne
Thurs, January 1 2015: Field Day, Sydney
Sun, January 4 2015: Southbound Festival, Busselton